What is ADA Compliance for Websites?The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) became law in 1990, the first web access guidelines were added in 1999. The ADA is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life, including jobs, schools, transportation, and all public and private places that are open to the general public.
Drive More Business
- The latest US Census report says almost 57 million or 19% of the US population have a disability.
- By making your company’s website, mobile apps, and documents ADA compliant, you are now universally accessible to everyone and will be more visible to google searches.
Limit Legal Liabilities and Risks
- There’s significant growth in ADA Title III lawsuits over websites. Violations based on non-conformance to the W3C, WCAG 2.1 standard, is the basis for these lawsuits.
- Non-compliance leaves a company exposed to hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees and penalties.
Click here to learn more about the ADA WCAG 2.1 Standards
Non-Compliance Good Compliance
- Build website fix plan
- Build a project roadmap
- Estimate effort
Test & Verify
- Validate code for ADA Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 Level AA Compliance
- Verify Accessibility status and Compliance rates
Why Impiger Compliance Services
- Impiger specializes in checking websites for ADA compliance requirements using WCAG 2.1 accessibility audits
- Real-time web accessibility checker, expert solutions aligning with WCAG 2.1A, AA standards to avoid lawsuits
- For over a decade Impiger has delivered over 500 web and mobile applications, on time and on budget
- World-Class web accessibility testing using Agile engineering processes
- Un-paralleled commitment to our customer and their business
- Our expertise and strategic approach can assure your website, applications and documents are accessible to people with disabilities