What We Do
- Audit and analysis of ADA compliance levels
- Recommendations / Remediations
- Plans for continuous improvement
- Build-from-scratch a ADA compliant website
Drive More Business
- The latest US Census report says almost 57 million or 19% of the US population have a disability.
- By making your company’s website, mobile apps, and documents ADA compliant, you are now universally accessible to everyone and will be more visible to google searches.
Limit Legal Liabilities and Risks
- There’s significant growth in ADA Title III lawsuits over websites. Violations based on non-conformance to the W3C, WCAG 2.1 standard, is the basis for these lawsuits.
- Non-compliance leaves a company exposed to hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees and penalties.
Click here to learn more about the ADA WCAG 2.1 Standards
Non-Compliance Good Compliance
- Build website fix plan
- Build a project roadmap
- Estimate effort
Test & Verify
- Validate code for ADA Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 Level AA Compliance
- Verify Accessibility status and Compliance rates
Why Impiger Compliance Services
- Impiger specializes in checking websites for ADA compliance requirements using WCAG 2.1 accessibility audits
- Real-time web accessibility checker, expert solutions aligning with WCAG 2.1A, AA standards to avoid lawsuits
- For over a decade Impiger has delivered over 500 web and mobile applications, on time and on budget
- World-Class web accessibility testing using Agile engineering processes
- Un-paralleled commitment to our customer and their business
- Our expertise and strategic approach can assure your website, applications and documents are accessible to people with disabilities