According to Gartner, Chatbots will power 85% of all customer service interactions by the year 2020.
The challenge of managing customer engagement is more difficult than ever. Customers want to connect easily, quickly and get answers fast.
The demand for intelligent Self-Service applications are on the rise, with Customer Service departments undergoing a major overhaul to build automated, yet humanized Customer Experience using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies.
AI and Chatbots are transforming the customer experience. Customers are ready for Chatbots, and the technology is here to take advantage of Chatbot’s potential and forever change how businesses engage.
During lunch we will discuss:
- What a Chatbot is
- Humans & Chatbots Working Hand in Hand
- Chatbot and Customer Service Specific Use Cases
- How to use AI-powered Chatbots to improve your Customer Experience
- How to Build, Integrate without disruption and Deploy Chatbots
- How much time does it take to build a Chatbot and what is the ROI
- What is a Chatbot’s ROE (Return on Engagement)